Back by popular demand!
- Are you working with people who are infected and affected by HIV?
- Is disclosure and stigma a problem in your community?
- Are you looking for updated information on HIV management?
Our next HIV/AIDS counselling course will equip you, improve your skills and increase your confidence in working with people who are infected and affected by HIV.
Click on the link below to book your spot!
Date: 9 to 20 July (Weekdays)
Time: 08:30 – 15:30
Venue: 7 Brendon Lane, Westville, 3630 (Zoë-Life Head Office)
Cost: R2500 (Per Person)
Terms & Conditions
- To secure your booking, full payment is required.
- Training will only be conducted provided there is a minimum of 10 bookings (either individuals or group bookings).
- Bring your own lunch.
- Tea and Coffee will be provided.
- Costs include VAT but excludes transport and accommodation