Symphonia for South Africa
Agile advocates adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, and continuous improvement, and it encourages rapid and flexible response to change.
In today's world of work, Agile is often seen as either a Silver Bullet that is used to create business and IT problems, or a swear word that needs to be avoided at all cost. Yet, one of the reasons Agile came to life, is to be able to respond predictably and quickly to ever changing business and IT needs.
Agile is the way of the future and is here to stay.
It is important to know how Agile can form a part of your business and IT journey in a way that enables your team, unit and business to respond to change quickly and effectively.
Date: 26 July 2018
Time: 08:30 to 10:30 (08:00 registration)
Venue: Atlantic Imbizo V&A Waterfront Cape Town
Investment: R490 Excl. VAT
In doing so, there are a few hot topics that needs exploring:
- Building strategic objectives that support the vision
- Development of values and acceptable behaviours
- Creation of individual 6 month plans to support the strategic plan
- Execution process - how this should work
- Develop a simple one page strategic plan
- Know how to implement and execute it
- Ensure that departmental strategy is aligned to the overall corporate strategy