Africa Centre for the Green Economy
Doing Business in Africa Under the Changing Climate
Africa is the next frontier for doing business, because of its growing young population and increasing middle class. It also presents significant opportunities for emerging business models in the Green Economy sector that helps address the challenges of climate change.
This course is designed for businesses and individuals to understand how to go about doing business in Africa. It will also give an overview of investment opportunities in key sectors such as education, healthcare, agriculture and the green economy as well as the regulations landscape.
Date: 12 July 2018
Venue: GSB, Cape Town
Price: R3 500
- Doing business in Africa, why?
- Identifying opportunities in key African markets
- Business Models and local innovations in Emerging Economies
- The Green Economy in Africa
- Climate risks and adaptation for businesses
- Small and medium size businesses/multinationals intending to expand/scale up operation into the Africa
- Government agencies, business associations and developments agencies that support businesses
- Universities and Colleges od higher education interested in furthering research
- Other professionals working in the domain of market development
Proficiency in English is required.
To register, please submit your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org