Afrika Tikkun's Marketing Department believes that iron sharpens iron, so in the spirit of an open society, we would like to invite Joburg-based practitioners in non-profit marketing and communications, to join us for a conversation over lunch about best practices and trends in the industry. We have a limit of 25 so RSVP asap.
Marketing and Communications in the non-profit sector is highly specialised. We have the challenge of making something epic, memorable and moving with a budget that is merely a tiny fraction of what for profit companies spend. Our Marketing and Comms tends to do more too. We fundraise, we build our precious brand, and we advocate.
If you would like to host a 15-20 minute dialogue on any of these topics, please include that in your RSVP; and closer toward the time, we will share a line-up of speakers. We will also do our best to get an industry expert to chat to us too.
We thought of these conversation starters:
- Social media and SEO optimisation.
- Website and blogs.
- Public relations.
- Below and above the line advertising campaigns in the non-profit sector - getting it right. without spending.
- Global trends in non-profit marketing and communications.
- Leveraging marketing and comms for change-making, advocacy and development purposes.
- Cause-related marketing.
- Fundraising in an age of high-tech, digital explosion, internet of things and the 4th industrial revolution.
If the Open Lunch Dialogue is successful we would like to look at making it a regular feature on our quarterly calendar – hosted at different venues, in the spirit of shared ownership. The idea is to meet, network and talk in order to think better and do great. If you agree that an open society produces the best ideas, join us on the 25th of May.
RSVP: Catherine at email@example.com | 011 325 5914
Time: 12h30 to 15h30