This conference promotes thought leadership, collaboration and innovation for more effective development, with emphasis on the integral role of business in society. Join 450 corporate, NPO, government, academic and media delegates at this industry-leading event.
In addition to the main conference at The Wanderers Club in Johannesburg on 8 and 9 May, a selection of masterclasses will also be held on 7 May.
Register by 28 February to receive discounted rates: http://trialogue.co.za/trialogue-business-society-conference-2018/
Conference themes: Supporting social justice · Inclusive growth in the Fourth Industrial Revolution · Stakeholder interaction for social impact
Programme format: Each of the themes will be presented in plenary and followed by three related breakout sessions, offering delegates different levels of engagement.
- Practical sessions will offer easily-implementable advice for how to incorporate the relevant theme in your day-to-day work.
- Integrated sessions will challenge corporates to step outside of their CSI thinking and consider how the broader business can contribute to development.
- Topical sessions will pose questions to panels of experts and encourage robust and interactive debate.
Have your say at speakers’ corner: Conference delegates are invited to book their five-minute speaking slots to profile their work. Speakers’ Corner will take place in the exhibition area during main conference lunch breaks.
Send a copy of your registration confirmation, along with a 60-word outline of the work that you will be profiling, to email@example.com.
Pre-conference masterclasses – 7 May 2018
- Capacity-building for NPOs
- Income-generation for NPOs
For more information, visit http://trialogue.co.za/trialogue-business-society-conference-2018/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org