Community Chest of the Western Cape
Join the Community Chest at a four-day dialogue with some great minds on innovative and disruptive thinking.
The Mind of the Fundraiser - Understanding how successful Fundraisers think by Lorenzo Davids, CEO of Community Chest.
Four days of dialogue with some great minds on innovative and disruptive thinking.
Who should attend:
- Directors of NGOs
- CSI managers
- Directors of Fundraising
|Date:||13 March -16 March 2018|
|Time:||09h00 to 15h00|
|Venue:||Cornerstone Institute, Cecil Road Salt River|
- Exploring Value: How do NGOs create more value, year after year?
- Exposing the Mystery: Exploring the Unanswered Questions in Raising Money
- Embracing the Future: Moving from Maintenance Ideas to Disruptive Insights
- Dead Man Walking: Donors are Readier than Recipients – reasons why you leave empty-handed
- The Intelligence Equation: Be Known for What You Know
- Doing better, not More: Moving from Volume to Value
- Money will Change You: Being True to your Future Self
- The Difference Equation: Creating Elevated Relationships and Elevated Impact
- The Difficult Theory: Leaning into Complexity
Brought to you in partnership with the Cornerstone Institute