Southern African HIV Clinicians Society
The aim of this course is to provide doctors with regional HIV treatment knowledge and expertise, by developing clinicians’ abilities to effectively manage HIV complications and provide leadership in HIV prevention, treatment and care.
The course is full time, Monday to Friday, over two weeks (07h45 – 17h00) in Johannesburg.
Daily attendance is compulsory.
Dates for 2018:
- 9 to 20 April 2018 (Applications open on 22 January and close on 16 February 2018)
Selection criteria for applicants:
- A medical degree as a minimum level of acceptance
- Experience in the field of HIV Management and treatment
- Willingness and ability to apply knowledge in current work situation and future career
- Meeting the above-mentioned applicant profile
- Achieving minimum 70% in pre-assessment
Selection committee decision 2018 Fees / cost
The course fees are ZAR 10 780.
Fees are payable on acceptance to participate in the course.
Should you feel that you meet the minimum requirements for entry onto the course and are able to fund your participation, request an application form and pre- assessment from the programme co-ordinator Tshepo using the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org