Systems Thinking Africa
- Have you heard terms like cost cutting or cost control in your organisation? Have you implemented some of the cost cutting approaches?
- Why is it that it seems the more we try to contain costs, the more the costs are spiralling out of control? Are you facing the dilemma of how to provide quality service delivery within the cost cutting environment?
- Why are our eﬀorts in fundraising within the nonproﬁt sector not yielding expected results? Are you frustrated with the complex dilemma of managing the board?
- Have you recently undergone a major change process or a restructuring? Are you battling to manage the morale and performance of the staﬀ after a major change?
- Are you faced with workplace silos in your organisation that continually undermine eﬀorts to work together as a team?
Systems Thinking Africa and Womaniko Transforming Spaces invite you to join us for a two-day Master Class on Systems Thinking. The Master class is a practical session that brings internationally tested concepts of systems thinking in practice to enable a better understanding and management of complex organisational situations. The session will provide participants with lenses and tools for better management of organisations in complex environments.
Who are we? We are leading consultants who specialize in the use of systems thinking approaches in organisational situations. We have researched and developed approaches that use systems thinking in a relevant, fun and experiential way to equip organisational leaders.
Your facilitators on this session will be Samuel Njenga and Dr. Martin Reynolds.
Samuel has vast experience as a business consultant having worked across many countries in the emerging markets in Africa. He has a Masters of Arts in Organisational Leadership and a Masters of Commerce in Organisational Management and Systems. He is a much sought-after facilitator for executive development at business schools including the University of Stellenbosch Business School Executive Development (USB-ED), the Henley Business School and the University of Free State (UFS) Business School.
Dr. Martin Reynolds is a Senior Lecturer in Systems Thinking in Practice (STiP) at the Open University - UK. Martin is respected internationally for his work on critical systems thinking (CST), an approach that helps to better manage situations involving multiple stakeholders and power dynamics.
Date: 16th and 17th October 2017
Venue: Development Bank of Southern Africa
Headway Hill 1258 Lever Road Midrand
Cost: R 2500 per person (discounted amounts available for corporate groups of more than 5 people)
Click here to book a space