Democracy Development Program NPC (DDP)
What does it take to be a leader in these turbulent times?
This is an invitation to leaders of civil society organisations to:
A 3-day leadership and personal mastery workshop
In a world of increasing complexity and unpredictability the responsibility of a leader is overwhelming and often deeply stressful.
We invite you to:
- A journey of self-discovery about your true purpose and values.
- A reflective space to think about your work and your role as a leader.
Date: 27-29 September 2017
Venue: Blue Marlin Hotel, Scottburgh Durban
Time: 08h00-16h30 (residential workshop)
Please fax/email the completed RSVP form to Thandiwe Klaas on 031 306 2261 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31 August 2017.
Click here to download the RSVP Form.
Dr. Rama Naidu has been in positions of leadership for the past 30 years. He is presently the Executive Director of the Democracy Development Program (DDP).
He brings this wealth of learning (and unlearning) into the spaces he works in. Rama is a trained organisation development consultant and a graduate of the iGold International Leadership and OD global network. He has facilitated numerous leadership workshops and OD interventions both locally, and on the continent and has a reputation for being provocative to the point of personal discomfort.
Must be already in a position of leadership within a non-profit organisation or an aspirant leader.
- Be present for the full duration of the workshop (no exceptions)
- Can do follow-up work after the workshop
- All applicants must fill in the attached registration form by the required date to be eligible for participation. Only 20 applicants will be chosen based on the information supplied.
There is no recourse for non-acceptance.
This is a residential workshop and is fully funded by the Konrad Adenauer Foundation of Germany. This is a residential workshop. Should you confirm and not attend you will be invoiced for conference and accommodation costs.