The integrated social impact measurement and monitoring and evaluation (M&E) training are geared towards enabling organisations to think beyond just tracking progress to understanding the impact that is being created. This two-day interactive training workshop is aimed at delegates who have had limited exposure to social impact measurement and M&E as well as users of social impact measurement and M&E where a refresher of the underlying principles and processes are required.
- To gain an understanding of social impact measurement and the various methodologies
- To provide an overview of the methodology of the SROI (social return on investment) approach to measuring impact, including the principles and process
- To provide a practical walkthrough to developing a logical framework, a theory of change, and an impact map
- To provide a detailed understanding of the steps taken to conduct an impact study, including how to develop monitoring tools, an M&E framework, and design of research methodology
- To provide an understanding on how to optimise programmes so as to deliver the highest impact by using social impact measurement and M&E in programme management
IQ Business is one of the few fully accredited SROI providers in South Africa
- Our team includes an International SROI Quality Assurer
- IQ Business conducted the first SROI training in South Africa at GIBS
- Co-sponsored the 2014 CSI Conference with Financial Mail, GIBS, Tshikululu and First Rand
- IQ has, in partnership with others, formed the SROI Network of South Africa, a local arm of the Global SROI Network
Date: 16 and 17 August 2017
Venue: IQbusiness Park, Third Avenue, Rivonia
Cost: R7 000 *Early bird special of R 6 500 if you book by the 21 July 2017. NGO rate of R 5 600 (T&Cs apply).
Course pre-requisite: None
Duration: 2 days
Trainer: Stephen Smith, Fatimah Wadvalla and Antoinette Carlson
RSVP by 11 August 2017 to email@example.com
Additional training dates:
10 and 11 October 2017 (Cape Town)
15 and 16 November 2017 (Johannesburg)
23 and 24 January 2018 (Johannesburg)
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Antoinette Carlson on +27 11 259 4151.