Phambano Technology Development Centre
Through an inclusive stakeholder approach, integrity and inspiration Phambano Technology Development Centre aims to empower civil society organisations by removing barriers, creating accessibility to resources and ultimately encouraging organisations to become co-creators of their own destinies, tending to the building of a society that will flourish through Technology Development Programmes.
Join us and Overall Events and Communications for a one day Social Media Marketing Workshop in Port Elizabeth.
Modules that will be covered during this one day Workshop:
Social Media Marketing
- Am I on the correct platforms? If not, how do I correctly create accounts for my Organisation on the platforms I should be using?
- Etiquette - the top 5 questions to ask before posting online
- How do I create a Marketing Plan for my Social Media Accounts?
- How does my Website / Blog factor into my overall Social Media Marketing Plan?
- Do I need to hire a Graphic Designer to create Social Media ready graphics?
- The top 5 elements of every successful Social Media post
- Social Media posting automation - should I be using a thrid party app to help me scheudle posts? If so, which is the best one to use?
Facebook vs Twitter
- Facebook Fan Pages and Facebook Groups - the top 10 things you need to know
- Twitter Mentions and Lists - how to use them to your advantage to generate more leads for your Business / Organisation
LinkedIn vs Pinterest
- How do I incorporate a LinkedIn Marketing Plan into my daily schedule?
- How do I generate leads from Pinterest?
- The top 5 tips for LinkedIn that every Organisation needs to know
- The top 7 tips for Pinterest that every Organisation needs to know
Google+ vs Instagram
- What is Google+ and how can it help me generate more sales online?
- Instagram - should I be using the platfrom for my Business / Organisation?
*Practical and Q&A session
Cost: R1200 - nonprofit organisations qualify for a 10% discount - please send an email to email@example.com to receive the discount voucher details and more information on how to book.