The Leadership Dialogue
The Leadership Dialogue comprises a team of professionals bonded by a common vision to effect a positive change in the world through critical conversations, deep listening and relationship building.
Leading through Conflict is an intensive, hands-on, highly experiential 2-day workshop on working productively through conflict situations. While it draws on the underlying principles of conflict management and mediation the focus is on transforming conflict through your leadership capabilities.
- The Leading through Conflict framework
- Three faces of leadership
- The nature and dynamics of conflict
- Styles of Conflict Handling
- Using journaling for dealing with inner conflict
- Interactive Simulation
- Systems thinking for leading through conflict
- Systems archetypes related to conflict
- Stakeholder analysis to transform conflict
- I-Statements to defuse conflict
- Rights, position and interest based bargaining
- Transforming conflict into productive outcomes
The workshop will use the full spectrum of learning modalities including short lecture segments, group work, mini case studies, business games, role-plays and simulations.
What to bring?
You will be required to come with an open mind, enthusiasm, and be expected to challenge and be challenged, while bringing your own experiences to bear in an exciting workshop setting.
Who will benefit?
This workshop has broad relevance across all sectors. If you wish to improve your ability to deal with conflict situations, whether in your personal or work life, this workshop will be of benefit to you.
For information, please visit The Leadership Dialogue.