Social Enterprise Academy
This programme will allow you to invest time to identify and develop your leadership strengths and approach as you take forward your organisation.
- Strengthen your approach to leading, motivating and inspiring others
- Gain greater clarity and focus as a leader to help you drive social change
- Gain new perspective on how to address your organisational challenges and seize opportunities
- Build and expand your network and learn from and with other Senior Leaders
During this programme you will:
- Identify how you adapt your personal leadership style and strengths to work most effectively with others
- Learn and apply practical leadership tools to strengthen your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Develop your understanding of key leadership topics including setting and communicating direction, emotional intelligence and managing change
- Re-think and explore different ways to meet your current challenges
- Gain input from and engage with inspiring leaders working for social change
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification
Through the support of the Scottish Government, we are able to offer this programme at a highly subsidised fee of R1500 (heavily subsidised at R250 per day).
This programme is for senior leaders within established social enterprises, NPO’s, impact enterprises or other social change organisations that would like to learn from others and raise their selfawareness and effectiveness as community leaders.
- 24 & 25 May 2017
- 21 & 22 June 2017
- 19 & 20 July 2017
Location: Cape Town
Please note you must be able to commit to all module dates.
This programme leads to a qualification through the ILM, entitled Award in Leadership, (Diploma Level) awarded by The City and Guilds of London Institute. Please note that the accreditation is optional and costs an additional R1500 per person.