Social Enterprise Academy
The Social Enterprise Academy provides powerful learning and development for people and organisations so that they can increase their social impact and ensure financial sustainability.
This one-day learning programme provides an accessible overview of social impact measurement, allowing you to identify an approach most suitable for your organisation and its work.
Location: Cape Town
Date: 28 March 2017
Time: 9am - 5pm
Duration: 1 day
Contact: Tabisa Zaza
Telephone: 021 447 2556
At the heart of any social enterprise or non-profit organisation is its social impact, the change it strives to make. By learning to measure the impact it is making, an organisation can prove to its clients, funders and other stakeholders the value it is adding to society.
It is also the first step in understanding the changes an organisation needs to make in order to achieve an even greater impact.
Social impact measurement may seem like a complex process, however, once you have grasped the terminology and the basic principles, the process quickly becomes clear.
During this programme you will:
- Explore how showing impact can benefit your organisation
- Understand the Theory of Change model from activities to impact, and apply this process to (one of) your programmes
- Gain clarity on the process of measuring impact and key concepts involved in evaluation
- Discover recent developments and methodologies
- Compare and contrast a number of different social impact tools based on the latest practical research into South African social enterprise and NPO impact measurement systems
- Identify the best approach for your organisation and next steps involved in measuring and improving impact
This programme is for individuals and organisations interested in proving their impact and improving the value of their work in their community.