Social Enterprise Academy
The Social Enterprise Academy provides powerful learning and development for people and organisations so that they can increase their social impact and ensure financial sustainability.
This programme will allow you to invest time in identifying and developing your leadership strengths as you take your organisation forward.
Location: Cape Town
Dates: Starts 22 & 23 March 2017
Time: 9am - 3.30pm
Duration: 6 days
Contact: Tabisa Zaza
Telephone: 021 447 2556
Effective leadership is central to the growth and sustainability of a social change organisation. This programme promotes interaction and dialogue, encouraging you to work together with other social change leaders and learn from each other. It gives you the opportunity and space to develop your leadership practice, often leading to a very powerful and transformational experience.
During this programme you will:
- Make the connection between leadership theory and your own leadership practice
- Use practical learning tools to reflect on your role and your key strengths and weaknesses
- Develop your understanding of leadership topics such as motivation, setting and communicating direction and emotional intelligence
- Learn to use participatory techniques to improve engagement in the groups you are working in
- Hear from and engage with inspiring leaders working for social change
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification
Through the support of the Scottish Government, we are able to offer this programme at a highly subsidised fee of R1500 (R250 per day).