Intex Management Institute
Intex Management Institute Limited was established in 1980 to offer Human Resource Management Consultancy and Training Services for both large and medium organizations in the public and private sectors. Intex Services Limited was incorporated to provide specialized Human Resource Development Services (Training), as well as Consultancy in Baseline Surveys and Market Research Surveys. As part of its social responsibility Intex Community Support Initiative (CBO) was established to provide community support services to the needy.
This course aims at assisting Planners, Decision Makers and Managers in designing, setting and following up on indicators and feedback mechanisms in the result chain.
The course will give guiding principles for a successful M&E system.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Describe the purposes, processes, and components of monitoring and evaluation
- Review the use of monitoring and evaluation in their organisations and suggest improvements
- Identify and select appropriate monitoring and evaluation activities and tools for their organisations
- Identify and analyse any gaps in the M&E system
- Basic concepts in M&E system design
- Key terms used in M&E
- M&E functions and organisational structure
- Steps in setting up a M&E system
- Indicators, data and sources
- Monitoring process and activities
- Monitoring and evaluation tools and methods
- Types and sources of information for monitoring and evaluation
- Measurement and assessment of project effects and impacts
- Stakeholder involvement in monitoring
- Checklist for monitoring activities
- Using evaluation results for feedback
- Responsibility for monitoring
- How to prepare an evaluation report
- Evaluation myths, concerns, and facts
Who Should Attend:
The training will be of great benefit to M&E Officers, Program Officers, Project Managers, Procurement and Supply Chain Managers and Officers from Public and Private Organisations, Parastatals, National and County Governments, NGOs and SACCOS.
The cost of the training is KSh 50,000 (USD 500) per participant payable in advance. This fee includes tuition, certification and conference services. The training will be held at Weston Hotel Nairobi.
Participants will meet their own accommodation, transport and airport transfers. Intex can assist in hotel bookings and reservation at the training venue.
Kindly confirm your participation by contacting: email@example.com
For more information, refer to: www.intexservices.co.ke