Institute for Cultural Relations Policy
This interdisciplinary meeting welcomes presentations of research on security studies, international relations, political science, law, history, economics and cross-border cooperation topics.
The conference is supported by the Institute for Cultural Relations Policy (ICRP) and Kodolányi János University (KJU).
Its aim is to serve as a meeting point to facilitate the public exposure of the perspectives and interests of different communities, governments, international organisations, NGOs, businesses, scholars, thinkers and common citizens.
Invited speakers include diplomats, scholars, acting and former leading politicians or government officials from across Central and Eastern Europe.
- Conference days consist of lectures by invited speakers, members of ICRP Advisory Board as well as presentations of guest speakers and Q&A sessions. Optional sightseeing programmes on last day of conference
- Best presentations will be selected by a panel of judges and awarded during the closing ceremony
- Submitted and confirmed papers will be published online and will be archived on DVDs
- In case of large number of participants, papers will be published in conference book as well
- The main language of the conference is English.
Possible directions may include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Global challenges and Regional Security
- National Security and Defence Policies
- Military Strategies
- Security Organisations
- Conflict transformation and conflict resolution
- Cyber security
- Economic issues
- Energy security
- Cross-border crime
- Territorial sovereignty
- Financial sovereignty
- Ethnic Minority issues
- Diaspora policies and interstate relations
For more information, refer to http://culturalrelations.org/Pages/sesco2016.html