Are you a social enterprise or community-based non-profit organisation? You probably know about the importance of being active online and using digital tools to build awareness of your organisation and attract support.
The Resource Alliance has partnered with Enset to present the Online Effectiveness Workshop, which will help you better understand and employ digital platforms.
When and Where?
Date: Wednesday, 5 October
Time: 9am to 1pm
Venue: Bandwidth Barn, Khayelitisha Cnr Spine Road and Mew Way Litha Park, Lookout Hill Khayelitsha, Cape Town
What you will learn
- What does it mean to be effective online and why is it important?
- How can non-profits lay the foundation for effective online engagement?
- What is the future of digital spaces for non-profits?
- Where to start and what tools are available?
- Digital fundraising – is your website ready to support donations?
- Is your website content and voice authentic?
- Does your social media support your mission?
- What are some of the risks and challenges, and what can you do to address these?
Who should attend
Social entrepreneurs; non-profit organisations; community-based organisations and public benefit organisations.
There is no charge to attend but confirmation of your organisation’s registration is essential. Places are limited to 2 people per organisation. Refreshments and lunch will be served.
Places are limited. Book today!
Telephone: 021 361 0145 / 021 761 4022
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org