Tomorrow People Organization
Tomorrow People Organization is a nonprofit organisation dedicated to helping individuals become educated and ethical, globally aware professionals, committed to inflicting a positive change in the world. The organisation’s focus is on leadership and cross-cultural studies. By motivating people to develop new ideas and teaching them the skills necessary to put those ideas into action, we are creating new generations of responsible and successful global citizens–future leaders.
Tomorrow People Organisation is hosting a Public Health Conference 2016 from 11-13 July 2016 in Kuching, Malaysia.
The official language of the conference in English. Attendance of delegates from more than 40 countries is expected.
This highly exciting and challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others.
More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, public health strategies and systems around the world; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting the public health development.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the importance public health systems worldwide, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
The conference will provide unlimited resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.
For more information on this on conference on Public Health 2016, please visit the conference website.