- Carel du Toit CentrePlease note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.Opportunity closing date:Friday, November 30, 2012Opportunity type:Employment
The Carel du Toit Centre seeks to appoint a Fundraiser, based in Parow, Western Cape.
This is a full-time, six-month contract position with possibility to become permanent.
Starting date: 1 February 2013.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma/certificate;
- Sound contactable references and examples of work done in NGO field;
- Be in possession of a valid driver’s licence;
- Successful applicant will be required to submit a police clearance certificate;
- Be a team player yet also be able to work independently;
- Be confident, have excellent communicational skills, perseverance and integrity;
- Market Carel du Toit to potential donors using initiative and drive;
- Corporate experience recommend;
- Fundraising and sales experience as well as previous charity work would be advantageous;
- Administratively well organised;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office;
- Have an excellent command of both written and spoken English and Afrikaans. An additional language (i.e. isiXhosa) would be an added bonus;
- Represent Carel du Toit Centre in the Community, on radio and in the press.
- Build and maintain a profitable, long-term relationship with current donors and potential donors.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Carel du Toit Centre, refer to www.careldutoit.co.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.
Need to upgrade your NGO's technology capacity and infrastructure? Need software and hardware at significantly discounted prices? Refer to the SANGOTeCH online technology donation and discount portal at www.sangotech.org.