This handbook talks to the importance, duties and responsibilities of the governing board within NPOs.
It considers topics such as:
- The relationship between the board and the organisation’s CEO;
- The fundraising responsibilities of the board; and
- The type of support that is required from board members for the NPO and the CEO (to name but a few).
The aim of the book is to help board members and the NPO staff to find a way of working together effectively and efficiently in a way that is mutually satisfying. The handbook is available from Inyathelo at the following costs:
- R75.00,including VAT (to be collected at their office in Cape Town) OR;
- R90.00, including VAT (includes postage and packaging).
To purchase contact:
Tumi Nkompela at 021 422 3413 of the Non-Profit Consortium.
Please fax deposit slip with mailing address to 021 422 3329.
Bank Account Details:
Bank: Nedbank Cape Town
Branch: St Georges Mall, Cape Town
Branch Code: 100-909
Account Number: 100-978-5621