Free Advertisements on the NGO Pulse Portal
SANGONeT strives to support NGOs by providing free advertisement and information sharing. Currently, NGO Pulse users are able to post opportunities (vacancies, call for proposals, etc), events, press releases and blogs to the NGO Pulse portal.
Only South African registered nonprofits are eligible to publish free vacancies - limited to one advert every four weeks.
To advertise on the NGO Pulse Portal, follow the following steps:
Steps to upload your advert:
- Register as a user on NGO Pulse (www.ngopulse.org) – registration is free
- Upload content (vacancy, event, press release etc.) – see how to upload here, and click on save
All free advertisements will be published on the NGO Pulse Portal and sent to social media within 48 hours following moderation.
NOTE: Adverts which will not be published for free:
- Email addresses used in the advert which are not that of the NGO - this includes third party e-mail such as: Yahoo, Gmail, Telkom, Mweb accounts; or of any hosting company;
- Recruitment agencies, corporates, public and government institutions’ postings even when done on behalf of an nonprofit;
- International NGOs and academic institutions’ vacancies. They can upload any other content free of charge on the portal.
SANGONeT appreciates your contribution and interest in advertising on NGO Pulse. We hope that for the continuation of this service those who do not qualify for free advertisement can make a contribution by utilising our Premium Advertising Service.