Current news all over the newspapers, television, blogs, online newpapers and magazines reveal five (5) important things happening in South Africa currently;
- Ratings firm Moody’s has warned that Eskom’s capital structure is unsustainable, and the power utility urgently needs a turnaround plan.;
- Public Protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane will not be opposing President Cyril Ramaphosa’s bid to interdict her report against him regarding the funding of his CR17 campaign;
- The South African population is growing, but GDP is not, resulting in the country as whole getting poorer year on year;
- EFF leader Julius Malema says he is not responsible for the actions of his supporters.
- South Africa’s rand weakened to two-month lows in late afternoon trade on Tuesday 06 August, giving up gains earlier in the session.
To read the article titled "5 important things happening in South Africa today" Click here